Hawker Sea Fury 1/72

First Name
Mike
Trumpeter 1/72 Hawker Sea Fury, finished in a slightly non-standard Royal Canadian Navy scheme. I added a Pavla resin cockpit, resin prop blades and an Airwaves PE set for the undercarriage doors. Markings by Mike Grant Decals.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Beautiful job on an aircraft close to my heart as my father flew the type in the early fifties.

He also thought he was a photographer (which is debateable) and here's a picture he took of 801 squadron over Norway. They were on their way to Bardufoss, taking part in a NATO exercise.

Cheers

Steve

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Another one to savour and admire, a modeller who knows his craft and excels in all aspects. I could never achieve this finish in a million years, but that doesn't matter, I just love looking at work like this-this is pure enjoyment for me.

Si:smiling3:

First Name
Gregg
\ said:
Trumpeter 1/72 Hawker Sea Fury, finished in a slightly non-standard Royal Canadian Navy scheme. I added a Pavla resin cockpit, resin prop blades and an Airwaves PE set for the undercarriage doors. Markings by Mike Grant Decals.
What amazing painting skills, absolutely faultless!

Photography not bad either;) ;)

Gregg

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Another wonderful build Mike. The Sea Fury is one of my favourites too, there used to be one here and it was a real beast to watch.

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Mike what a fantastic build, such clean lines. This is one to aspire to.

K

Kressy_13

That is some amazing work mate and at that scale. Just, wow.

First Name
Mike
Thanks guys. Steve, that looks like a pretty good photo to me :smiling3: