Hello from Portugal

A

Alehop

Greetings all!
Getting back into the modelling hobby after a long absence... Thought it would be good step to sign up and see whats going on online!

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Welcome to the forum JC, there are plenty of helpful modelers on here. So if you have a question ( and there are NO stupid questions ) just go ahead and ask. Someone should be along and answer it for you.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi JC
Welcome to a very friendly forum. I am sure you will enjoy your time here. I look forward to seeing your work.
Jim

A

Alehop

I don't think the internet had been invented last time I sat down to build a proper model. Forum looks like a great resource. Thanks to one and all for the welcome!

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Welcome JC you'll soon be right at home here, great bunch of modellers and all different levels of ability.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Evening JC,
And a warm welcome from me, straight out of Bamberg, Germany. Have a great time here and most of all, have fun!!!

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Hi JC and a warm welcome from me too.
Looking forward to see some of your work and hope you have lots of fun picking up the hobby.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Welcome JC. I hope your first comeback build is a good one for you. Look forward to seeing your work

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi JC.
A warm welcome from me even if a little late. Look fwd to seeing your work. A great forum , lots of help if you need it ( like me )
John.