First Name
John
Welcome Emment.
Quite a few oldies on here, me included. :smiling2:

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Welcome to the madhouse Emmet, be sure to drop by Matron's office to get 'your shots', she does like to give new members a thorough going over.. ;) ...jump right in and enjoy it here mate.. a good bunch of folk, full of advice and help, and remember the only stupid question asked is the one you don't ask..:thumb2:

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I have been building models since around 1956, some nice and some not so nice. But it’s fun! I am just about at the end of this hobby however at 78. I will post some later.
There are quite a few sprightly old un's here Emmet! Welcome to the club!
Steve

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
78 he said and at the end of the hobby, sorry but you are just starting out like all of the old'uns on this forum. We do have to suffer for the youngsters in their 40' to 60's but we make allowances for them.
Welcome Emmet, my wife returned from Pittsburgh just recently - rumour has it we then had to send Rishi Sunak over to calm the waters....

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
..... and it's a warm welcome from me too.....
.... I look forward to seeing you around the parish :thumb2:

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
A warm welcome to a very friendly, helpful forum. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Welcome, welcome, welcome, just a year behind you. Eyes & fingers still work fine.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Howdy from Montana.....good to see we're getting a few more Colonials onboard........we might be outnumbered, nothing new in that department. ;) Hope to see what you've been up to when you get a chance.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Howdy from Montana.....good to see we're getting a few more Colonials onboard........we might be outnumbered, nothing new in that department. ;) Hope to see what you've been up to when you get a chance.

Howdy there Corky!!! Forgive the shouting...not sure if you're hard of hearing as an oldie. :smiling2: Welcome aboard. Man you guys sure multiply fast in a petri dish. My kind are just shy to hop on.

Cheers,
Wabble

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome to asylum!

ATB.

Andrew

• Haha
Reactions: JR