Hello from the Far North

First Name
Phillip
Hello, my name is Phillip, I currently live in Wick - the County town of Caithness in the far north of Scotland. I’ve been modelling off and on since the late sixties with an interest primarily in large scale aircraft but I’m currently taking an interest in road and track vehicles - my current kits on my bench are a Tamiya Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon in 1/12 scale and an Airfix 1930 Bentley 4.5 litre Supercharged also in 1/12 scale

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
A warm welcome, Phillip, to the best modelling forum on the web. You'll find everyone friendly, helpful and non judgemental.

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Welcome Phillip
As I have been a member for 11 years I can tell you that have picked the best forum by far to join well worth the £10 a year.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Welcome...there are several on this forum who share your interests. Have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions the members are more than likely going to have an answer for you.

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Welcome mate - loads'a fun to be had here - especially if you don't mind being picked on! Just dish it out ... !
Steve

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew

simontie

SMF Supporter
First Name
simon
Welcome, like gary I'm in forres as well look forward to seeing the Ninja H2, i have this in my stash..
great site all warm and friendly
simon

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
Welcome Phillip. It's been many a year since I was as far North as you. Spent a few weeks at Latheron! My boss, (pilot) has a small farm there. His mum was the local midwife. Beautiful part of the country.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Welcome Phillip.