Help

N

noble

Hi folks i wonder if someone can help me here, for many years now i have been looking for a moderately priced 1/12 or 1/8 scale kit of the Guyver unit, does anyone know where i can get a hold of one for a descent price i am getting married in two weeks and moving home so money is a little tight this month. I hope someone out there can help thanks.

Scott

S

Sky Raider

\ said:
Hi folks i wonder if someone can help me here, for many years now i have been looking for a moderately priced 1/12 or 1/8 scale kit of the Guyver unit, does anyone know where i can get a hold of one for a descent price i am getting married in two weeks and moving home so money is a little tight this month. I hope someone out there can help thanks.Scott
Hi mate.

There are some nice kits on Ebay for around £20.00. Just been looking at them. It was a good film as i recall. Giving my age away now lol.

Andy

N

noble

Thanks for that i will have a look today and yes it was an excellent film one i hope that they decide to remake.

scott

S

Sky Raider

\ said:
Thanks for that i will have a look today and yes it was an excellent film one i hope that they decide to remake.scott
Hi Scott,

I think i have this original video.

Andy