Here's a site worth Viewing

B

Bluewavestudios

Hi all,

Found this site last night whilst having a browse on the net:

http://www.ffscale.co.uk/index.htm

He does not do R/C stuff but rather more traditional built up balsa and tissue models, using Rubber power, CO2 or Jetex power.

Have a look at his photo galleries, he has done several nice models as the galleries will show and there are some fantastic inflight shots there too.

Have sent Mike an e-mail asking him to join us here.

A true modeller without a doubt.

Regards.....Mark.

A

adzam

cracking site mark with some bueatiful models , thanks for posting

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Mark I have stumbled across this site before,such beautiful little flying creations and just look at that twin job flying as well,it would be lovely to have him here on scale-models to share some of his secrets.

N

No.6

I to have seen this site before, but not for a good few years, I remember looking at it at work (lunchtime of course!) after an extensive google search for free flight and came across it.

Some fantastic models, makes me want to get building agian! Is it just me or does free flight not get as much appreciation as it should?

Peter Iliffe's Albatros III is a stunner.

B

Bluewavestudios

Thanks guys,

Yes I always appreciate free flight models too as this is where I started before going onto R/C. I built many rubber powered models and some gliders in my younger days, (quite a few of the kielkraft models) and I had a lot of fun with them. I still have a Minimoa glider kit hidden in the loft somewhere at my dad's house.

I found the site purely by luck browsing for contrail models as mentioned in another post by myself and Barry.

Yes those models are real works of art and a joy to look at. As stated I have sent Mike an e-mail so hopefully he will reply or join us here.

I'm sure he could teach us all a few things.

Regards......Mark.

F

FS Gilbert

Many thanks for the links. Although, I build and fly RC, I started in free flight and continue to marvel at those that build wonderful small flying machines and have the heart to send them aloft !

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
*** Here,Here,bravo to all small-scale modellers worlwide,especially those who fly exquisite little free flight designs !

Many thanks for the links. Although' date=' I build and fly RC, I started in free flight and continue to marvel at those that build wonderful small flying machines and have the heart to send them aloft ![/quote']