He's done it again!

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Ordered yesterday lunchtime - arrived this morning! It don't get any better. Thanks John.

A big 'Thank you' to Royal Mail too! Without their service, all of John's efforts would be in vain!

K

Keithmayes

Same here, ordered Monday midday arrived Tuesday morning. Brilliant! Well done John.

J

jono

Placed my first Order with John late Thursday Afternoon, package arrived by 9:30am this morning, Sat.

Will definitely be using again.... Thanks John.

John.

0ne48thtel

Sorry John I forgot to post about my recent purchase I ordered some paints either last week or the week before and within two days they landed on the mat can't get any better than that.

D

David 317

Top service once again from John.

Two packets promptly delivered and a great price too.

Thanks!

D.

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
I received two bottles of primer from John 2 dats ago and Royal Mail handed me this morning

John is true to his word and gets it straight to you

Cannot fault the service

Spot on

Kind regards

Robert

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Can I also add to the last message that reasons that I cannot understand is my dearly beloved wife gave 3 of my primers to her works friends kids saying it was poster paint!!! I could have gone away for a long time but I gritted my teeth and said calmly no dear that's not poster paint that is approx £30 of paint you just gave away!!! ( it was Vallejo too! But now john has replaced my primer and all I need now is a new lock to my model room!!!!

Robert

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Don't let her dust your models! I've just fixed an undercarriage on one of mine. 'Will it be difficult' she asked, 'I'll just stick it back on' said I, through gritted teeth. It's taken about an hour of drilling and pinning, luckily this model is displayed in a way that doesn't encourage peering into the undercarriage bay.

Cheers

Steve

L

Laurie

\ said:
I'll just stick it back on'
Sympathise Steve. When my 2 sons think it fun to re-arrange my aircraft on the shelves. Pinging aerial rigging I just love.

Then one of my grandsons the youngest at 8 thinks it his right, when I am out of the room, to inspect the underside of a Swordfish which is littered with rigging.

I so love repairing rigging. It is a test of my fortitude which on average fails.

Laurie

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
\ said:
Sympathise Steve. When my 2 sons think it fun to re-arrange my aircraft on the shelves. Pinging aerial rigging I just love.
Then one of my grandsons the youngest at 8 thinks it his right, when I am out of the room, to inspect the underside of a Swordfish which is littered with rigging.

I so love repairing rigging. It is a test of my fortitude which on average fails.

Laurie
I feel for you Laurie as my wife is a nightmare when it comes to dusting. She claims the cat broke the top wing of my Fokker DR1 ( 1/48 ) but 3 shelves up I don't think so.

I say politely please do not dust my models do not touch them ( I will dust them thank you.

I also have a bbmf display ( awaiting the Dakota ) and she decided to move the two chipmunks and now I have a chipmunk with no wheels, spares bin to the rescue

No offence but Women!!!!!!!

Robert

L

Laurie

What a cross we model makers have to bear. The cat, sons, grandsons and wives. Not sure about the order there but they can all be lethal.

May have written before. Solved it all with my eldest son. At his place when all where chatting in the kitchen I strolled into their lounge. Re-arranged about 20 objects into different positions. Nearly gave the game away with my giggling.

In the evening a phone call. Did you re-arrange objects in our lounge as Paula (his wife) thinks we have had poltergeists in the house. Wow I answered solemnly. Then gave the game away by an out burst of laughing. Not touched my models since though. Ha ha.

Laurie