Hobbyboss 1/35 Panhard Ebr Fl-10

V

virtue66

Hello all.

This is another one of the last few models I finished before I had to leave the UK.

This is a kit that I bought on impulse. I was buying some supplies and paints from Creative Models (UK) and they have this fantastic deals plus a free delivery for 30 quids and over so .. yeah.. :P

I cannot remember the exact shade of green but I'm very sure I used Nato Green as a base and work on it for the darker and lighter tones. Yes, I did the highlights and shadows ( no, not full modulation as I don't really like it that much) but the nicely contrasted colours were buried under my dust effects.

EBR%2033%20of%2050.jpg

EBR%2045%20of%2050.jpg

EBR%2035%20of%2050.jpg

EBR%2026%20of%2050.jpg

Well, that's about as much I can sum up about the build. More informations and more photos and bigger ones (4000X3000) can be found on my blog -

http://modeller-innovation.blogspot.com/2015/12/hobbyboss-135-panhard-ebr-fl-10.html

Please do have a look and thank you so much in advance for any feedback you guys may have. C&C are welcomed. Just be gentle... LOL.

Thank you for always supporting and for the kind words and various encouragements.

Until the next launch.

First Name
Aaron
Contrast still pops,very nice work.

F

Fenlander

Nicely done Gary. Not familiar with this vehicle but that looks a mean gun and turret on a wheeled vehicle. I like it a lot.