HobbyBoss 1/48 Russian KV1 - Andygh's first diorama

A

andygh

Well here it is folks, thanks advice tips & encouragement. Now where am I supposed to put the thing, looks like a perfect dust trap to me?

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Nice one Andy, I particularily like the bullet holes in the brickwork behind the cottage!!

Joking apart, this is impressive stuff. Search and destroy, great subject and very well made.

The popov's have certainly got the place surrounded. Excellent diorama.

Ron

B

backonthecase

That is superb Andy, captures the moment completely and intently - I actually want it to start moving!! Whoever's in that house better have a good excuse!!!

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That's an excellent bit of work Andy! Tells a good story and the detail is great.

As far as collecting dust is concerned - if you haven't got a proper display cabinet, let it collect some! You should be proud to have something that good to show off.

Gern

L

Lancasterb1

\ said:
That is superb Andy, captures the moment completely and intently - I actually want it to start moving!! Whoever's in that house better have a good excuse!!!
I coold not agree more absolutley 1st class!

Andy

F

Fenlander

I keep saying this as new dioramas come online but this is one of the best yet. If you are in a club or anything you have to put this into a show or competition, just wonderful. The foliage and groundwork are stunning well matching a very well thought out and animated scene. Amazing work Andy.

R

rogue-one

:no1b: yes andy. thats a topper! when i seen it at the start, i wasnt sure what u where going to make it like, but the whole finished thing is brillant! i'd give u five stars but i'm not sure how to do it.

A

andygh

Cheers for the compliments guys and thanks again for all the encouragement, it really keeps you going when you're doing something like this, locked away from the real world

Even my missus said she liked it, I've never heard her say anything like that about my models before, hey I might even get away with doing a few more

N

noble

Andy this is quality stuff indeed mate so iam giving you the big five.

scott

R

Richy C

Great work Andy , I agree with what all the other lads have said 5 stars from me also

Richy

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Absolutely breathtaking Andy, well done mate!

Groundwork and presentation are excellent, you have a real talent.

Bravo 5 stars!

Paul

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice one Andy, five well deserved stars!

Love the motion in the poses, You can almost here them shouting come out hands up or we start shooting.

Ian M