Hobbyboss M4A3 1:48

B

backonthecase

Thanks folks, I simply had to have the wolfs head decals although the "SOLO" on the barrel was for the alternative option, but I slapped it on anyway ;)

Glad you like it.

Stuart

G

gillieman

I Stuart, that looks great the colour is spot on and the weathering looks great!! i'm in the process of doing a 1/35 Calliope and i will certainly be using your method for weathering to achieve the results i want.

I love all the U.S armour at the moment i've got 6 Shermans, one of which is almost done, and the rest to follow.

I would like to get all the collection in 1/35, i'm only missing M3 Lee, mate armoured car and a M18 Hornet then i'm done. Then starts the very long process in building them!! i surpose it will keep me busy for a couple of years.:cheeseygrin:

B

backonthecase

Thanks Gillieman - Feel free to copy any ideas you wish from my weathering, it's good to be giving something back to the community after the daft questions I tend to ask lol

That's a nice collection of armour you have there - I would like to start my Calliope soon but need to clear the decks first!

Stuart

B

beany151067

that is one nice bit of work.

hope i can get has good has that.

well done mate.

B

backonthecase

Hi Beany. Thanks for your kind comments and apologies for the lack of response (see my post from earlier) I'm working on the Hobbyboss T-34 at the mo so will get pics up soon!

Thanks

A

andygh

I love the Hobbyboss quarter scale kits, I've got 4 in the collection now, just hope they'll add more in the future

B

backonthecase

Yeah I've got 4 T 34s and this Sherman. Based on what i've seen I'll be very interested in getting more of them, and they retail lower than Tamiya kits, which for the detail level I think is very good value for money