House Junk Diorama build?

T

todd8137

Hi All
So this morning i was putting some rubbish in the dustbin and had a light bulb moment i lifted the lid on the recycle bin and jumped in ,I'll attach a pic of what i found know what to build out of this pile of rubbish ive even included a t bag i found and some died orange peel ill up date this or move it to another section once i have decided what i will build from it
ThanksIMG-20180204-00084.jpg
So stage one clay for the diroma ? Down the local wood to find the clay we have a large pit and stream that runs by the side i collected 5kg got home mixed with water to break it down to a thick paste .I sieved the thick now liquid clay in to a box lined with a old t shirt will update in two days once most of the water as evaporated my garden shed is hot i also found a big patch of Lady Orchids back in 2 days
IMG-20180204-00084.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
T

todd8137

So stage one clay for the diroma ? Down the local wood to find the clay we have a large pit and stream that runs by the side i collected 5kg got home mixed with water to break it down to a thick paste .I sieved the thick now liquid clay in to a box lined with a old t shirt will update in two days once most of the water as evaporated my garden shed is hot i also found a big patch of Lady Orchids back in 2 days image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Todd
Not seen anything like this before. Could be interesting :thumb2:
Jim

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Todd, interesting project.
Not wishing to be a spoilsport, and I'm not suggesting for one minute you intend to, but please don't pick those Lady Orchids. They are very rare in the wild around the U.K.

Cheers.
Ron

T

todd8137

Todd, interesting project.
Not wishing to be a spoilsport, and I'm not suggesting for one minute you intend to, but please don't pick those Lady Orchids. They are very rare in the wild around the U.K.

Cheers.
Ron
Hi Ron
Never we have these in are little village near to the clay pit the land there as never seen a plough i no how rare they are we have two other orchids that grow around here .
These are safe and are left to fend for them selfs
Todd

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Ron
Never we have these in are little village near to the clay pit the land there as never seen a plough i no how rare they are we have two other orchids that grow around here .
Todd

I'm surprised...I thought orchids grew in tropical climates.

Cheers,
Richard

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
More than fifty species grow wild in the UK. Good sign of healthy grassland. I’ve taken to photographing them if I see them while walking...mostly so I can work out what type they are

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Hi Ron
Todd

Nice one Todd. Obviously in very safe hands. They are the most beautiful of plants.

Onwards and upwards with the build.....:thumb2: