How To Use An Airbrush / Common Errors

L

Lady_Phoenix

I recently bought an Airbrush and, probably common with all beginners, made a few basic errors when using it for the first few times. I posted on another thread asking for help and one of the great replies came from Ian M who sent me this excellent document which I would like to share with you.

The original is a 12 page document in .pdf format which I have converted to 12 .jpg files. If you would like the original .pdf file please send me a private message.

The first 3 pages are specific for the Badger airbrush, but pages 4-12 are full of instructions and exercises.

Last edited:
B

Bunkerbarge

There are some useful points there and well worth remembering for all airbrush modellers. Many thanks for taking the time to post this Penny, it might save one or two tears and something that most of us could benefit from reading through.

L

Lady_Phoenix

\ said:
There are some useful points there and well worth remembering for all airbrush modellers. Many thanks for taking the time to post this Penny, it might save one or two tears and something that most of us could benefit from reading through.
Please dont thank me. Ian M was the one who took the trouble to send it to me

M

maverick60

Hi I would love a copy of this Badger guide however I cannot see where to send you a PM. Thanks

First Name
Chris
Hi Lady P, I too would love a copy of the PDF. Have been airbrushing for a while but not sure in doing it all right and have just bought a NEO from John so could do with learning the right way to do it. If you could send me a copy to chris@algarsigncraft.co.uk that would be great.

Many thanks

Chris

C

CDW

It might be worth PM'ing Ian M as he sent Lady P the PDF originally (see post #3)

P

phalinmegob

just go here and click on the picture of the airbrush and this booklet will open up for you

BADGER 200

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I was going to send him it, but unfortunatly its on my long since dead PC...

It is in the instruction books that Andrew has linked to though.

Ian M