I am looking for challenging models

T

termonikov

Hey everyone, i hope you all are having a good day. I have a few question to the fellow model makers.

A little info about me: First of all, i am not new to modeling, but certainly i am not a professional. I am mostly into military planes. I do not like doing ships because i think they have too many repeatative parts. I havent done any helicopters, tanks, space vehicles.

1. I need challenging models, preferably with over atleast 250 pieces. Since i am a little impatient, i tend to finish a model in one sit, rather than making it over time. So when i buy a model with lets say 100 pieces, i finish it in a couple of hours. Thats why i am looking for something that i can spend a huge amount of time. What are the best brands for difficult models?

2. I have done nothing but revell models because its the most common and cheap brand in Turkey. I can find many other brands online but they are a little expensive. What are the best price/quality products which also covers my concerns about being "difficult".

D

dubster72

Any of the Tamiya 1/32 aircraft would suit you. The part count is considerable & the detail second to none.
Plus with typical Tamiya fit, the build would be a pleasure.

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
I am currently doing the Revell 1\32 Me-262 nearer to your parts count and goes together well.
And not too badly priced

P

Polux

I'm with Dave on that!! The Wingnut Wings are a beauty!

Anyway....a couple of hours...? :eek:
Where you have leaving the building pleasure...?
You know...., modify, the masking work, the weathering.....

D

Deleted member 3568

Hellers 1/8 Citroen traction avant with 1050 parts is definitely a challenge but it's 120 quid is that too pricey, I've built it twice (I'm quick and the last build took me 3 months)