If you go down to the woods today.......My 190

G

GavinT

Brilliant dio, fantastic attention to detail! Very inspiring, I'm going to seriously rethink the way I was going to do my first ever dio now, back to the drawing board!

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Nice one Gavin for bringing this one back up, i've forgot how good this dio was and a credit to Ron. Nice to see it again.

Have fun, John

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
\ said:
Brilliant dio, fantastic attention to detail! Very inspiring, I'm going to seriously rethink the way I was going to do my first ever dio now, back to the drawing board!
Well, well, look whats come out of the woodwork (awful pun, sorry)

Thanks for the comments boys.

Gavin, I'm glad it has inspired you to 'Big thinks.' I can just picture your E.Type in a similar situation. Perhaps in a farmers field, hidden in some trees, sticking out of an old tin shed.....!

Good luck whatever you do. Keep us posted.

Ron

T

treyzx10r

Ron ,that came out truly amazing !I ca'nt add much that has'nt been said here already!Great work and a big 5 stars for sure

R

rogue-one

just found this wee gem on here ron. and it's class! the photo's are great! very authentic look. and a nice idea for a dio. top stuff!!

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanks Trey and Bobby. I'm glad you approve and I appreciate your kind comments.

Sorry to those who have seen this dio. before, but it is only right to respond to posts, if I remember to!!

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sprayman

Damn fine dio Ron, cant add much more to what the guys have said, Huge pat on the back sir...

I

It'sAllGoneHorriblyWrong

I've only just come across this one and I have to say it's great. The composition is excellent, depicting it with the trees having grown up around it. Top marks Ron.

Andy

saguy

A true Leeds Utd fan ............
SMF Supporter
First Name
lindsey
thought i would resurrect this ....Ron pointed me here after i made a comment on his downed me109 .....top top class .....rgds lindsey

A

AJay

WOW! Excellent. As soon as I saw your build I knew exactly which FW it was. Love it when someone inspires us with original builds like this :smiling3:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
This is a bit embarrasing.....a second resurrection!

This is possibly my favourite build, certainly the least complicated.

Thanks Lindsey for posting it and thanks Alex for your very nice post as well.....

Cheers chaps,

Ron