"In Flanders Fields" 1/72

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Thanks Monica for the positive comments. I said to grumpa that I had taken inspiration from his dios and I would also like to say yours are also inspiration to me in that I wanted to show a scene that's not just another model so thank you Monica
Robert
very much appreciated,that's what we are hear to do help each other,and if you do get inspiration from someone even better,and all your hard work has payed off,

great dio,and scene,very well done, :D

First Name
Robert
\ said:
Awesome work Robert
Thanks Ian for good comments, hope my Desert Panzer IV I'm doing turns out as good but I'm upping the scale to 1/35 so more to do and bigger dio

Cheers

Robert

First Name
Robert
\ said:
Fantastic work Rob in 1/72 makes it better , really good figures in that scale
Got to practice on my 1/35 scale figs now for my new project 0f Panzer IV I'm doing. Your fig painting Alan comes in handy and painting tutorials

Kind regards

Robert

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Got to practice on my 1/35 scale figs now for my new project 0f Panzer IV I'm doing. Your fig painting Alan comes in handy and painting tutorials
Kind regards

Robert
cheers mate I appreciate it
I think you'll do ok Rob just do what you have on the 1/72 and you'll be fine it's all just practice with figures IMO I thing doing figures is the most challenging thing in modelling