Instructions Sharing

R

russell hopson

i am not sure if there is anyone else who like me keeps all the instructions for models in collection that have been built or waiting to be built.

what i was thinking of doing is compiling a list of all the instructions and posting them so if anyone requires them in future they can be PM to them.

then other members can ad there list as well if they wanted to

before i look at doing this just wanted to know if it is a idea for the site.

and where i would start the post

thank you for reading

Russell

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I think there websites that exist already as instruction libraries though I couldn't name one right now. Some kit makers publish instructions on their own websites, Eduard have done this for some time and lately Airfix are doing the same.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
I too save the instructions russell and ive got dozens and dozens! However it would take me ages to upload them all . What i have done in the past is post an appeal on the forum and this was successful -another member emailed me a copy of the instructions i was missing. So keep saving them and hopefully anyone seeing this will know what to do

A

andysounduk

Obviously there is nothing to stop you setting up a similar thing off your own making. The more resources there are on the net can only be a good thing