Italeri 1/35 Sd.Kfz 234/2 puma

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I like it I do like the German camo it adds alot of interest, is it brushed or sprayed?

Dave

Cheers guys 

Dave it's my third attempt at spray camo , first was alright , second and third were good enough to show , I've got a new Harder and Steenbeck AB as the one I've practiced with was only cheep so I'm hoping to be able to spray finer lines for different types of camo 

First Name
Dave
Cool I still need to practice fine lines I have so many kits I want to build but don't feel confident I can do a good paint job. What paints are you spraying?

Dave

D

Doug Hughes

I really like this, Alan. As the others have said - the camouflage looks great.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cool I still need to practice fine lines I have so many kits I want to build but don't feel confident I can do a good paint job. What paints are you spraying?

Dave

I've just found out Dave if you get a good AB it makes the job easier I'll be posting up my first attempt at thin lines now

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers Ralph but this was my third attempt at AB , I suppose if this looks brushed on that's an even better compliment  :D

D

Deleted member 4539

Cheers Ralph but this was my third attempt at AB , I suppose if this looks brushed on that's an even better compliment  :D

Sorry about that 9_9 .

I'm getting confused(I blame the meds) :smiling3: .

But yes very nicely airbrushed.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
No problem Ralph we've all done it