Italeri 1/72 F-15 E

B

Builder

Hi All,

This is my completed Italeri 1/72 F-15 E.

Build Summary
The kit was a speed build - done in about 10 days which is much faster then I usually build, so I might have missed a few details. I have built it OOB with some spare PE seat belts. I could have spent more time on the canopy and cockpit in hindsight. I have kept weathering to a bare minimum, as I like my aircraft clean. The kit required a lot of filler where the wings met the fuselage, all the detail there also had to be re scribed.
As always I am never concerned with historical accuracy or rivet counting. I am concerned with the build and paint job, which I am happy with at the moment.
I hope you all take the time to watch the final reveal video and also the build slideshow, as these do take considerable time and effort to put together.

Final Reveal

Build Video

Final Photos

I hope you all liked the post. As always, all comments welcome.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Very tidy Bob, and in 10 days - good heavens.

T

Tony

Bob

Very nice model.

Really like how you have done all of the panel lines - very neat work.

T

Trekkie_John

I've just spent the last five minutes trying to find the words to describe this build Bob, and the only one i can think of is 'Masterpiece'.

Have fun, John

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Fantastic looking Eagle Bob, and very nicely presented.

Bigfoot57

SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Have to agree with everything said and the panel lines lift it into another league best looking eagle I’ve seen in a long time and a great pair of videos to boot well done that man

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4539

This is a real beauty Bob:smiling3:.
Very nice work on the panel lines.

B

Builder

I've just spent the last five minutes trying to find the words to describe this build Bob, and the only one i can think of is 'Masterpiece'.

Have fun, John
Fantastic work Bob

Fantastic looking Eagle Bob, and very nicely presented.
Have to agree with everything said and the panel lines lift it into another league best looking eagle I’ve seen in a long time and a great pair of videos to boot well done that man
This is a real beauty Bob:smiling3:.
Very nice work on the panel lines.

Thanks all. Really appreciate all the comments and thanks also for taking the time to watch the videos.