Iwata price increase

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Just to let you know I've just had notification of a Iwata price increase, and some of the stuff are going up by quite a bounce, for example the Revolution CR at the moment has a RRP of £83 it will be going up to £106.50, this will take effect on the 1st March so if your after a new airbrush or compressor now is the time to get one.

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Thanks for the information John that is a considerable increase.

Vaughan

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
That is a big jump. The Revolution series at around 80 quid is really good value for money,I've had one for years,but at over 100 quid it makes a big hole in anyone's wallet. As John says if you want one get one now.

Cheers

Steve

M

m1ks

Although my chinese brush is still doing a great job and pumping out paint satisfactorally, i've decided i'm not going to wait and then kick myself for missing the boat when the prices increase, just ordered mine through the shop, thanks for your help and lightning fast communication John.

(have you posted it yet)

I really look forward to playing with it, i feel like an child going up from traingin brush to a real one, LOL

(have you posted it yet, have you, have you, have you, have you)

:D

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
No not yet it mised the last post, and no that's not a guy blowing a trumpet, it will go tomorrow, I rang my supplier to check if that increase was correct as its over 30% they said it is because they haven't had an increase in 2 years, all other iwata stuff looks like its 5 to 10% increase.

M

m1ks

No problem John, I know I was past the last post of the day, :smiling3: (knew I should have ordered first thing instead of doing housework stuff).

It's just that i'm a little excited, (it doens't take much these days) LOL

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Believe me Mike you're going to love using it (when you get it) lol

H

harrier-1973

I can absolutely second flounder's comments, the CR is a serious piece of kit for under £100 and a joy to use. Airbrushes.com are offering a 10 year guarantee. I'm a total airbrush novice and the paint job on my 767 is starting to look pretty good.. :smiling3:

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
\ said:
Airbrushes.com are offering a 10 year guarantee.
So am I :smiling3: it's done through airbrushes.com as they are the main distributors for Iwata in the UK