Jackal & Coyote

L

Laurie

I have PE seat blts for the above. They are all in the usual Eduard colours.

Suspect that will, unfortunately, not be the real colour. Any body that can help please and thanks.

Need the colour of the straps and the colour of the metal catches.

Unfortunate that Airfix provide this PE, although probably Eduard, but do not give a clue on colour finish.

Laurie

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
The seat belts on the Jackal are made by "Sabelt". They are a standard webbing in black, although it's more of a charcoal grey. I guess the closest would be Tamiya "Nato Black"......... and the "Buckles" they are the usual "Chrome" male ends that plug into the standard black socket type thing you see in cars with the red release button.

L

Laurie

\ said:
The seat belts on the Jackal are made by "Sabelt". They are a standard webbing in black, although it's more of a charcoal grey. I guess the closest would be Tamiya "Nato Black"......... and the "Buckles" they are the usual "Chrome" male ends that plug into the standard black socket type thing you see in cars with the red release button.
Thank very much peter. Found like you have some pictures. The pictures I found which depict Jackals in a combat zone seem to have had the buckles painted black or covered with black tape. I suppose otherewise they reflect in the sun.

Thanks very much for your input.

Laurie

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
Thank very much peter. Found like you have some pictures. The pictures I found which depict Jackals in a combat zone seem to have had the buckles painted black or covered with black tape. I suppose otherewise they reflect in the sun.
Thanks very much for your input.

Laurie
No problem Laurie ....... Seatbelts were one of the many, many things I had to purchase when I worked on the Jackal programme.