Joint venture

First Name
James
So i was tidying the model area the other day and the other half walked in and said i like the look of that model we should do it together so i thought i gota jump at this so i need some advice goner go all out its the airfix curtis tomahawk in libiya 1941 colours i wana do i diorama with it make a real project out of it so any suggestion on the dio or were to get the things for the dio i got the board goner be starting when i have everything together

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
As for the where to buy... Scale Model Shop would be a good place to start :smiling3:
as for the diorama I guess there will be sand. lol

D

dubster72

Well you're probably talking about an airfield setting, so I'd recommend using bird grit for sand. It's good for smaller scales like 1/72.

Alternatively, you could use a sheet of wet & dry sandpaper as a runway.

If you were feeling adventurous, perhaps add a German Panzer III & pose the Tomahawk in flight doing a fly-by.

Whichever way you decide to go, I'd definitely recommend adding some punctuation to your posts James - it would make them much easier to read ;)

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Or I might suggest not over doing it as, I assume, it's your partners first build. Maybe just do the model this time around.