Ju-52/3m Completed

First Name
Adrian
Well I finally got round to finishing my JU-52, although it was an old kit the general build was pretty good, the main issue I had was the decals. The original ones were water damaged so I ordered a new set, these however seemed to have very little adhesion when applied. Thanks to the help and advice on the forum I managed to make head way.

I used a winter camo scheme purely to make it stand out when on display, in a small way its my take on the Ju-52 seen in Where Eagles Dare.

Hope you like it and comments always welcomed :smiling3:

View attachment 81922

View attachment 81923

View attachment 81924

Adrian

022.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

D

dubster72

Very nice Adrian! I can are Richard Burton & Clint Eastwood rushing to climb aboard ;)

Cheers

Patrick

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Adrian

The Ju 52 turned out rally well. From memory it does look very much like the aircraft from Where Eagles Dare. It's great to see a model of this unusual triple engined plane, I haven't seen that many, and yours is a fabulous example.

I did hear that Master Box were going to release a 1/35 kit complete with a squad of fallschirmjager, that's been in the planning stage for ages now, it's anybody's guess as to when the release date will be.

Anyway, this is a great model Adrian. The paint finish is really neat (the canopy masking looks immaculate) and the weathering is nice a restrained.

V. Nice work

Paul

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice job Adrian, real like it , i did my one is faded black, just has the right amount of weathering :rolleyes: as well ,

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great build Adrian, just seems like yesterday you were starting it. Nice scheme, very striking. Another Ju52 done, that's three on this forum I know of now, although I think this is the first Pro Modeller and 1/48 kit.

0ne48thtel

Very nice Adrian the camo will stand out in any display

T

treyzx10r

Adrian really like the winter cammo,very nicely done Sir!

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Broadsword this is Danny boy! Broadsword this is Danny boy!

Good film and a very great build from yourself, well done Ade

Lee :smiling3:

First Name
Adrian
That's all for the great comments, it should be on our table at the Coventry show later this year so if your passing come take a look :smiling3:

Adrian