Ju 87 D Stuka 1/32

A

ajcmac

I'm enjoying the scale 1/32 and to participate in GB. With Fw 190 almost ready, maybe another week, and the arrival of a new model, I will participate in this GB. A Ju 87 Revell model, rebox of Hasegawa.

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
oooo i've seen a couple of these built on the net. It's a great model. Looking forward to this build :smiling3:

F

Fenlander

That is going to be a big aircraft António, really looking forward to seeing it progress. Never done anything that flies at this scale before.

A

ajcmac

While in the Fw 190 the two layers of Future dried went ahead Ju 87.

The interior painted with RLM 66.

B

bikerbart

Yep looking very good so far well done Antonio, im ganna be watchinh this progress, great model :smiling:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Yes ! Going to keep an ey e on this one. Two GB stuka.... different make different scale. should be fun seing how they compare, kit wise that is!

Ian M

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Antonio

I'm eagerly awaiting to see the amazing FW190 and I'm expecting great things from this Stuka. Great work and great to have you on board the summer Group Build too.

:dan2:

Paul

A

ajcmac

Lights and shadows.

This time I tried something new. I used pigments.

For now I'll take a break to finish the Fw 190.

djellis10

djellis10
Hello, I did this kit years ago when i was a young lad. I remember this being a good size kit. I would like to do it again as i did not show much attention to detail and sloped it together in a gluey mess. But being 31 now and started modelling again after a long break two years ago, my patience now would make a difference. Great job, keep the pics coming!

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Lovin the highlights. Certainly makes it stand out. Great work :smiling3:

R

rogue-one

hi antonio. welcome to the build. you will be able to get some great detail and realism in a kit that big. looking forward to see this progress.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
OH my word this is good!!!

Excellent Antonio - no other word for it!

Paul

C

Caledonia

Hi Antonio - thats a fantastic build, love the instrument panel - did you dry brush it? Cheers Derek

C

colprit

Hi Antonio, thats some instrument panel, love the look of all the other stuff as well looking forwards to more of the same PLEASE, brillant

B

bikerbart

I just water at the mouth when i see pics showing quality of work this good. That instrument panel is a work of art on its own. The rest is equally good and for me sets a standard i can only dream of hopefully one day to equal. Very well done and best regards Martin :smiling:

M

m1ks

Beautiful job, that rear bombers seat must have been a genuine pain in the A**e. :smiling3:

A

ajcmac

Now, with the Fw ready, I continued with the Stuka. I glued the fuselage and wings.

N

noble

Thats a real nice bit of work there Antonio the cockpit looks outstanding, beautiful highlights.

scott