Junkers Ju87B-2 ‘Stuka’ Scale 1/24

Z

Ziper_it

Once again I'm impressed, each of your models go a step further.

Francesco

P

Polux

Hi friends

The Stuka is finished. :smiling3:

Anyway I will continue with this thread posting all the final steps....

After to add the dark green, is time to paint the olive grey colour. And the chipping effect as well.

View attachment 88313

After the painted camouflage I added a very, very dark green wash (enamel).

View attachment 88314

DSC_0399.JPG

DSC_0400.JPG

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Great work mate I can't wait to see the completed plane :smiling3:

P

Polux

I used an acrylic white grey colour, thinned with some drops of water, to paint the main winter camo. And then I did the chipping effect again. Once dry, was time for the new tip discover on this build :smiling3: I used this paper as a mask!! And I painted with aged white colour over.

View attachment 88315

This is the result....

View attachment 88316

View attachment 88317

Then I added another wash (enamel), a green/grey colour

DSC_0431.JPG

DSC_0417.JPG

DSC_0429.JPG

P

Polux

Advices and mistakes.

Mistake: My mistake was, after applied the dark camouflage, I masked it wrong.... over the dark colour about 0,5 mm (just to safe the light colour was close the dark one, not silver between...) Went I did the chipping effect the lines have appears. :sad:

View attachment 88318

Advice: If you have followed this thread, you must see I don’t work with varnish. So the best form to apply a pin wash (for me) is: Take a clean brush and humidify with white spirit. Then “paint” the lines or the rivets. Just wait a moment and then add the dark wash with a very fine brush. If you add so much paint, just wait about 3 or 5 minutes and with another clean brush with white spirit clean the lines. The best product on these moments is the enamels!! If you use an acrylic wash the thinner can damage your previous work and the oils are so slowly to dry... with the enamels and white spirit you don’t will have any kind of problem.

View attachment 88319

View attachment 88321

View attachment 88322

View attachment 88320

DSC_0419.JPG

DSC_0422.JPG

DSC_0422.JPG

DSC_0423.JPG

DSC_0425.JPG