Just a reminder....

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Been seeing a lot of threads and or posts in this section that would be far better off in one of the other sections. Build threads in the under construction section for example will get a lot more attention than one hidden away in here.
There are designated sections for 90% of the posts in here. Please use them.
As the dark evenings get closer and closer, I will be going through this section and moving and deleting all that are in need or irrelevant.

Cheers

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Ian, need to know how to classify my threads as they are finished but have a WIP or past blog to show how it was done. I hope I have put it in the right section.

Cheers,
Richard

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Ian, need to know how to classify my threads as they are finished but have a WIP or past blog to show how it was done. I hope I have put it in the right section.

Cheers,
Richard
This forum has two sections for each genre. Under construction and completed builds. I am sure that even an older blog can be cut and pasted into two sections, just as easily as in one, should the need arise to post old builds in the future .

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
This forum has two sections for each genre. Under construction and completed builds. I am sure that even an older blog can be cut and pasted into two sections, just as easily as in one, should the need arise to post old builds in the future .

Ok got it...basically split the completed part for display and the WIP to the other.

Cheers,
Richard

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
I have one UH-34 in the Padi in the wrong genre. Its in Completed Dioramas. Shall I restart it in Dioramas under construction?

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I have one UH-34 in the Padi in the wrong genre. Its in Completed Dioramas. Shall I restart it in Dioramas under construction?
I'll move it when I find it.