Just playing around with a few ideas for the Stalingrad dio

J

Jack10

Slow going this one. I have the bases now (4 separate pieces as the diorama is too big to store at full size)

Just playing round with the figures, vehicles, building and other accessories and trying to work out what looks best. Here's the first 2 bases and what I roughly will be going for in terms of figure/building placement ...

IMG_3485.JPGIMG_3488.JPGIMG_3490.JPGIMG_3491.JPGIMG_3492.JPGIMG_3494.JPGIMG_3495.JPGIMG_3497.JPGIMG_3499.JPGIMG_3500.JPG

J

Jack10

Nice sunny dry day today so got a bit of time in the garden working on the dio...IMG_3508.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3509.JPG
    IMG_3509.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3510.JPG
    IMG_3510.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3511.JPG
    IMG_3511.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 3
J

Jens Andrée

Looking great Jack!!!
You've covered all angles, boxed in the areas of focus and also covered the different levels of the diorama so the layout is spot on! :smiling3:

Are you going to keep it in 4 pieces or will you join them at some stage to make it a rigid base?

Looking at yours I just wish my bl**dy figures could arrive so I can finish my little vignette... :/

J

Jack10

Cheers jens planning on keeping them separate as there is no way I have enough room to store it in one piece in my little house lol. I'm hoping they might all look ok even when on display separately too.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
liking this,so far,looks great,
were did you get the boiler from real like the look of it,:smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica