Kerr Stuart No 4415 build.

First Name
Gwyn
Bob I have just seen your individual rivets a appreciate the skills required to get them so well aligned and spaced, well done. 

K

kintosh

Thank you very much Gwyn I have had lots of practice, it's down to the marking out I use a clutch pencil with a 0,5 lead. Unfortunately it's reacts with the liquid poly and make the model look drab until its primed.

Bob

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Monica thank you for your kind comment. You can hopefully see in the picture where the rivet heads come from bit of a fiddle to stick on using a pin and some liquid poly.

thank you Bob,they do look fiddly,handy to know,always useful info, 9_9

K

kintosh

Ok the electrics have arrived and it fits where it’s supposed to, small adjustment to the speaker mount. Now then the red goes errrr. Also finished the radiator and engine controls. The radiator is a home 3D print. The skirt is also finished apart from a couple of holes. Hope you like.
Bob

IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1351.jpg

DSCF1156.jpg

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
so meany wire,agree the red or white go,s hmmmmmmmm :D

its looking good,nice work so far,

K

kintosh

Ok its all in one piece now and performs well after removing the flanges from the center wheel set. The sound unit it spot on and when I get chance I will do a small vid. Still needs tiding up and weathering but that will have to wait tell after my hols. Hope this has been of interest.

Bob

DSCF1260.jpg

DSCF1258.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

DSCF1130.jpg

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
coming along very nicely liking the whole thing, :D

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That is wonderful. Embraces both the new hi tech with 3D printing and traditional Plastic and glue! Just curious. How big is it. I can see it is quite large but a picture with some thing for scale would be great.

When you do the video be sure to show us the garden layout. 

K

kintosh

Thanks Ian for your comments. Its 8 1/2" long 3 3/4 " wide and 6" tall to 1/19th scale or 16mm to the foot. I was lucky and got a set of works drawing from a friend. Have attached a quick pic next to a 1/16 tank. The video may be taken at my local club track but I will do one later of my track in the garden with pleasure.

Bob

IMG_1926.jpg

B

Builder

Amazing building skills there Bob. I like how you added the rivets and 3D printed most of the parts. Its a very decent size as well. BTW that tank looks awesome. 

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice work Bob,looks great,real like the detail ,your added in ,like all these rivet heads,, :D

great job on the tank as well, 9_9