Kil-Gor (WIP)

P

Plastickitbasher

I think I've got the right place for this one, appologies if it's wrong...

Admins please move if needs be..

Anyway I got this one from the Avon model show last week end it just cought my eye and well I just had to buy it.

Show plus traders plus cash in wallet equals trouble lol.

I've made a start on it with a few extra bits on the weapon at the end of the barrel and on the stock to give it a curved end. I think the grenades work with them being tied to the leg. With an overall coat of Vallejo primer it's off to a good start.

I'm going to use some Alclad colours on the cyborg limbs also going to use some carbon fibre decalling but not sure where yet.

Time for some photo's...

View attachment 49496View attachment 49503View attachment 49504View attachment 49497View attachment 49498View attachment 49499View attachment 49500View attachment 49501View attachment 49502

Is it me or is there a likeness to Arnie/Terminator going on?

I'll be back LOL

Sorry had to add that line lol

Will add more photo's soon

Enjoy the pic's

David...

View attachment 52239

View attachment 52240

View attachment 52241

View attachment 52242

View attachment 52243

View attachment 52244

View attachment 52245

View attachment 52246

View attachment 52247

Fig009.jpg

Fig001.jpg

Fig002.jpg

Fig003.jpg

Fig004.jpg

Fig005.jpg

Fig006.jpg

Fig007.jpg

Fig008.jpg

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Thats what i like to see, something unusual. And this is unusual, can't wait to see more.

Have fun, John

P

Plastickitbasher

Hello all

Here's an update for this figure build

Ta muchly John for sorting my Alclad paints order out, I got them yesterday.

Right cyber arm

The main part of the arm from the sholder to the low arm has been painted with Magnesium I wanted it to look strong yet lightweight.

The low arm has been painted with stainless steel

The sholder joint has been painted with gold Titanium with hot metal red to denote that it's a right arm.

View attachment 49834View attachment 49835View attachment 49836

I've still to do the hoses, and I've had some fun and games forming the scope from an old block of resin, thinking of giving the scope a camo paint job to give it the it's been nicked from elsewhere.

Body

The right side has been painted with Magnesium with some of the high parts being painted with Stainless Steel and lastly the sholder top area has been painted Gold Titanium, the right side of the face area has also been painted with Gold Titanium.

The lower right cyber leg, the main up right of the leg has been painted Magnesium with the upper rear of the leg below the knee has been painted Stainless Steel. the Knee/stump socket has been painted with Gold Titanium. The foot has been for now left as is with a coat of Black Base Gloss as when I find the right carbon fibre decal it will then become a cabon fibre foot.

View attachment 49837View attachment 49838View attachment 49839View attachment 49840

Will update again soon

Regards

David

View attachment 52565

View attachment 52566

View attachment 52567

View attachment 52568

View attachment 52569

View attachment 52570

View attachment 52571

Arm_0003.jpg

Arm_0001.jpg

Arm_0002.jpg

Body_004.jpg

Body_001.jpg

Body_002.jpg

Body_003.jpg

P

Polux

Great work David!!! I wish he doesn't return to the life...he give me a quite terror :poster_oops:

"I will back...."

Cheers.

P

Plastickitbasher

Hello all

I have another update painting has started, I've done a sort of splinter camo style. To tone down the newness of the paint I've used a brown Mig filter. I've tried out some Citadel paints that I've been itching to use and have to say they are very good both in colour and coverage.

For the boot I first used Citadels Black Chaos for the base colour then dry brushed Vallejo's Black Grey, Splinters base, Light grey and to finish off a little light flesh tone.

I'll do the some for the holster and the belt pouches.

Started the skin tone but not sure I'm happy with it so maybe I'll start that again.

time for some photo's

View attachment 49881View attachment 49882View attachment 49883

Regards

David...

View attachment 52608

View attachment 52609

View attachment 52610

Body_007.jpg

Body_005.jpg

Body_006.jpg

P

Plastickitbasher

Morning all

Here's another update....

For the I wanted a war beatten look so I applied just one coat of Vallejo sunny skin tone over the grey primer, for the scares I used chrome to give the impression of a cyber skeliton showing through, I also dry brushed chrome over the face to make it look like the cyber skin is coming off. For the goggles I used Mr Metal Brass as a base then over that I used Vallejo Air scarlet red. For the mouth I first used Vallejo Air black grey to make the deep shadow, then dry brushed Vallejo shadow skin tone over the lips just to add a small amount of colour.

View attachment 50137

For the skin tone on the left arm, at first I wasn't happy with the result, so I reapplied the shadow lines around the muscles, this time I thinned the sunny skin tone one droplet of paint to one droplet of water and dry brushed this mix over the arm using a hairdryer so I could apply more layers quickly until I was happy with the effect. Then over that I dry brushed basic skin tone for the higlights and then to finish off the arm I used some Mig brown filter just to take the edge off the new paint.

View attachment 50138View attachment 50139

The body padding I've used black green as the base colour with mig dark wash for the shadows, for the highlights I've used the base colour with a drop of light skin tone, the vest I've used Citadels skull white with a little brown filter just to dirty it down a touch. For the straps I've used the same camo brown from the splinter camo, with a little light skin tone for the highlights on the upper edges.

View attachment 50140View attachment 50141

For the hoses on the arm I've used dark rubber, for the weapon system I've used Citadels gun bolt metal and chaos black, the scope I've made up my own camo style.

View attachment 50142View attachment 50143

For the base I've used a mix of paint and mig pigments to give an industrial setting.

View attachment 50144

All I need to do now is the final assembly and photo's

Enjoy

Regards

David

View attachment 52851

View attachment 52852

View attachment 52853

View attachment 52854

View attachment 52855

View attachment 52856

View attachment 52857