King Tiger, Winter Camouflage 1945

A

american

\ said:
In my eyes there is no right or wrong in modelling, you do it, if it looks the dogs then we'll done, if it doesn't look good to someone else...who cares, it's how you feel.
Me, I like this dio, great work on making it look bloody cold!

Lee :smiling3:
I am totally agree with you but, when you are using specific datas, locations and so on it is much better to check your sources twice! My mistake! I can't prove that there was anny king tiger in white camo and zimmerit so, this is it.

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
\ said:
I am totally agree with you but, when you are using specific datas, locations and so on it is much better to check your sources twice! My mistake! I can't prove that there was anny king tiger in white camo and zimmerit so, this is it.
Something and someone will always contradict data and information, believe what you will.

I have Tiger book, a picture in it says that paratroopers are on the back of a panther...its clearly the engine deck of a king tiger

Lee :smiling3:

C

chris2681

I see not all that much has changed since I was gone. ;) Regardless if its not 100% historically accurate or not , its a hell of a nice build and dio. The paint job is excellent and the ground work is very nice. If I was to offer a small suggestion as to something not 100% perfect in my eyes , it would only be that a little drybrushing over the decals to set them back into the paint job would make this perfect. Great job , Great Build , and be proud of this one!

First Name
Aaron
Nice diorama an awesome beast. Great build.