Knockomie - Rolling Stock

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
In this thread I will be posting pictures and progress of rolling stock that will run specifically on Knockomie.

Here's some for starters;

View attachment 80567

View attachment 80559

Class 26 - modified with Highland Stag motif from Inverness TMD, re-numbered and weathered.

View attachment 80562

View attachment 80561

Class 47 - weathered and detailed.

View attachment 80560

SSA scrap carrying wagon - weathered. Loads of baled scrap metal have been scratch made for this wagon and another four in the matching rake from foil compressed into cubes and painted with Railmatch rust. Photo's to follow.

View attachment 80563

VAA van - weathered with additional explosive warning decals to represent an MOD stores wagon.

View attachment 80566

Class 37 in Railfreight Metals branding - weathered and detailed.

View attachment 80571

Class 56 in weathered Railfreight Grey trundles through the AMRC Club layout with a rake of weathered TEA 100 ton tanker wagons. Note the marker lights, the other end of the loco has red tail lights illuminated. This loco is DCC controlled.

DSC_0353.JPG

DSC03234.JPG

DSC03237.JPG

DSC03240.JPG

DSC03280.JPG

DSC_0344.JPG

DSC_0354.JPG

DSC03256.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice job on the weathering ,

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
\ said:
very nice job on the weathering ,
Thanks Monica. All of my rolling stock is weathered, nothing runs without a layer of grime after it has been chipped and tested. Most wagons are loaded or can be loaded with removable loads. The wagon stock ranges from tankers, vans, loaded open wagons and hoppers, flat wagons with steel loads, steel coil and strip carrier wagons and nuclear flask wagons.

There are of course coaches and multiple units with these going through a process of re-numbering, weathering, detailing and passengers being fitted.

I also have a wide variety of road vehicles from the 1970-80's for use. These will or have been weathered and detailed with passengers etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Polux

Lovely weathering locomotives :rolleyes:

Magnificent work!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Top rusting, very lifelike, I use railrust in my builds superb effect. Very nice indeed.

Si:smiling3: