1/35 Russian Front "The Forgotten Sacrifice"

First Name
john
Great looking dioarama with loads to look at and enjoy great painting weathering top job well done cheers John

First Name
Aaron
Hi grumpa

I'm in awe of this, it must be huge. How long did it take?

It's well worth looking through every pic, is the guy on the ass end of the mule a German?

The veggies are a fantastic touch, the bodies in the mud also looks great.

Thanks for sharing this, top shelf.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Great looking dioarama with loads to look at and enjoy great painting weathering top job well done cheers John
Thanks John. Lots more to come.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Hi grumpaI'm in awe of this, it must be huge. How long did it take?

It's well worth looking through every pic, is the guy on the ass end of the mule a German?

The veggies are a fantastic touch, the bodies in the mud also looks great.

Thanks for sharing this, top shelf.
Thanks Aaron. Appreciate your comments. All living are Russian - all dead are German. Lots more to come.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
real like this one,to me it,s superb,i real like how you have fitted all in ,and so much to pull the eye to some think diffidence

and show,s it in away it may of been at that point in time,i also like the use of the mule is a nice touch,,the painting

weathring is great ,and the added detail,and even putting coats on some of the guys,+from me ;)

some think i would like to do,well done, :smiling3:

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
This is one of those dios you can look at for hours and still see bits that you missed in the beginning...brilliant!!!

Lee :smiling3:

N

noble

That's one very cool diorama, it tells a story and gives a sense of how ugly things could get. I like it.

scott

T

tommy1drop

Where do I start, fantastic dio, really impressive painting and detailing, really looking forward to seeing more of your work, cracking build and finish;)

C

chris2681

\ said:
hes my father hence the eh review :smiling3: he has the best gritty dirty technique ive ever seen and wish I could emulate. Wait for some more of his stuff when I said ive seen better its because ive seen all his work and he has better ones!

First Name
Aaron
Haha, I was like "wow that's harsh" My wife picked up it was a joke of some sort.

You fooled me mate and I'm so glad it was done in jest, not spite.

C

chris2681

\ said:
Haha, I was like "wow that's harsh" My wife picked up it was a joke of some sort.You fooled me mate and I'm so glad it was done in jest, not spite.
I would never give anyone a bad review. If I see something I don't like or doesn't impress me , I just move on. We all have our own skill sets and techniques. If the person who builds it enjoyed the build and is happy with their results that's all that matters. FYI I hope he posts his Churchill diorama soon. Its my favorite of his and is just unbelievably awesome. And its old!

He built it when I was a kid and its just superb. I try to make my stuff look as good as his but "in my eyes " its just not even close.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Very gruesome and the most realistic depiction of war ive ever seen in a dio , this is very a very somber piece which is brilliant and emotional and I'm in awe

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
A great piece of work depicting a very harsh environment, superb skills and a pleasure to view despite the carnage. Well done.

Si:smiling3: