Gern

'Stashitis' victim
First Name
Dave
Just bought this:

IMGP2248.JPG

For these:

IMGP2249.JPG

Just making sure I've got plenty to do when I get back into retirement on June 8th. Methinks I'd better slow down on the buying or I'll have no pennies left to do anything else but build the stash!

yak face

First Name
tony
Lovely kits dave , i always like the look of biplanes but the rigging still makes them a very infrequent subject on my bench

papa 695

SMF Poster
First Name
Ian
Some nice kits there Dave.
I've always fancied doing a Wingnut wings biplane but the cost puts me off.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
First Name
Dave
Thanks guys.

I can't remember ever having built a biplane, but getting the wings right and the rigging have put me off. The jig should help with the wings and I've seen a few alternate methods for the rigging. Hopefully one or more methods will work for me but we'll have to see.

First Name
Rick
I have been pondering getting this kit since it came out and finally got one while in my LMS. It is streets ahead of all previous Airfix Seakings but still has its deficiencies - lack of rotor head detail, the engine cowling is a bit sparse and so is the EAPS/SNIPS filter. But I was pleased to see that a door mounted jimpy and pintle is included, I see an RAF Aldergrove machine being built.

IMG_2626.JPG

PWick

SMF Poster
First Name
Patrick
nice Patrick,space dose ,run out quite quickly with the bigger kits,:D
Your right there Monica, with the cabin that I do the work in, it's lasted only 6 years!

Oh by the way they are strawberries in gro-bags on the deck, honest!

monica

SMF Poster
First Name
monica
Your right there Monica, with the cabin that I do the work in, it's lasted only 6 years!

Oh by the way they are strawberries in gro-bags on the deck, honest!
I do like your cabin,that's a great space to work in,wish I had one,to keep away from the,
grumpy other half,with ,can you do this and that,all the time,:D
can see your just about out of space,:confused::eek:
thats the best way to grow,strawberries,I do the same but use polystyrene tubs to put the bags in,:rolleyes: