Latest acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

monica

SMF Poster
First Name
monica
Hi Monica glad to see you got your mask :thumb2: and she is 100% right about wearing it , don't just hang it up some where "WEAR IT".
I'm no expert on model making but lung disease I know far to much !!!
Sorry Monica to hijack your post :unamused:.
Pete.
hi,glad your happy about,and no you did not hijack at all,
most import to wear one,no matter how much spraying your doing,real is a must for any modeler or painter with rattle can,AB,:smiling::thumb2:

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
First Name
David
Early Postie delivery AM resin parts for 1/48 Russian jets................... Pavla Ej seats.jpg
Ejection Seats by Pavla - 2 - K-36m for Su-22 & Mig-29 (left ) and KS-3 for Su-7

And, for my Revell/ICM Mig-25RBT, pilot and seat
mig-25 pilot 01.jpg mig-25 pilot 02.jpg
by Aerobonus ( Aires ), including PE visor frames, and painting instructions
Dave

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
First Name
Allen
Afternoon All,

A big monster there Dave and A belated Happy Birthday from me too!!!

Picked this up off of evilbay for € 26,50, to the door. The update kit alone goes for € 18, so I'm a happy camper! Now I don't have to rip apart my other Maultier (already built) to mount the radio van body on it for my V2 project.
IMG_1323.JPG
I also don't have to mess with the kits rubber tires and the early rims...
Prost
Allen

First Name
Bob
Now that's a question and a half Dave, I must think???:rolling:

I have every version now from O to last production G, about 18?? about 6 built, with a A with the interior in primer, a B about 60% and another A to start being modified to the 2nd A production batch

Including virtually every book, magazine on the Stug going, next stop a painting, look lovely on the wall :hugging-face::thumb2:

Doctor, can I lie down on the couch, I have a problem :crying:

off to find the tablets :rolling:

Hope to post the A soon

bob

First Name
Bob
Forgot, I have sold most of the another kits as the ceiling was bulging in the bedroom:confused: so still have Stugs and a few of my other favourite, the stugs dad the Pz 111

that's my excuse chaps :rolling:

bob

Wouter

SMF Poster
First Name
Wouter
well, it's not sad being interested in a certain piece of armour Bob, I call that dedicated :cool:

Good show! I saw that MiniArt one appear but didn't know wether they produce good kits or not

Cheers

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
First Name
David
Wouter,
MiniArt make detailed models - VERY detailed, with hundreds of tiny pieces - over-engineered, in my opinion, but if you want the definitive T-54 with interior OOB for example, then MiniArt make it!
Dave

First Name
Bob
I see what you mean Dave. The stug kit seems to have a very complex suspension. The interior does not seem as well done compared to the Dragon A kit. However will have to do some digging/research before starting.

Should be fun lol

Bob

SteveH

SMF Poster
First Name
Stephen
Hi Bob
"It's a Stug life for me" too.
Can't beat a good Stug
Your previous comment has reminded me I have an A 2nd production run kit bash somewhere to finish!
I must post the 10.5 G soon.
The more Stugs and Pz I's the better
Regards
SteveH

First Name
Bob
Well done sir, another Stug nut :smiling: we could form the Stug society and hold meetings in a phone box (if you can find one) :thumb2:

Look forward to the build Steve:tongue-out: I have another kit of the dragon A and it comes with a lot of the parts for the 2nd A version, different transmission hatches etc

If you need any help/info on the mighty Stug let me know, always glad to help:thumb2::thumb2:

bob

John Race

Plastic burner and member of the Rabble
First Name
John
well,look what ,I got from,evilbay for a whole,$19.oo ,the hard part will be getting it in,my hardhead to wear it,
much better than a paper mask,
and pickup up some cheap clay to work 0on my sculpting as well,
so a happy shopper ,:smiling:
reeal for you guys who,don,t use/wear a face mask,please do ,or get like me after years of work,with lungs full of vallejo paint and other rattle can,
real it,s a must,:rolling::smiling::thumb2:
Monica.
Good choice, not some cheap rubbish , remember the filters do have a use by date. Not the end of the world if you don't as your only using Vallejo. I wash mine out having removed the filters just gives a more pleasant feeling. Tip , when you call smell the fumes as you are wearing then its time to change, also the amount of debris on the filter face is a good indication as well .
John.

monica

SMF Poster
First Name
monica
Monica.
Good choice, not some cheap rubbish , remember the filters do have a use by date. Not the end of the world if you don't as your only using Vallejo. I wash mine out having removed the filters just gives a more pleasant feeling. Tip , when you call smell the fumes as you are wearing then its time to change, also the amount of debris on the filter face is a good indication as well .
John.
thank you for the advice John,did not even think to look at the use by date on them,will do and note it down,much better than paper one,so what heaver to wear,
but all ,in all much better ,no nasty paint get in,:smiling::thumb2:

Status
Not open for further replies.