Latest acquisitions

First Name
Allen
At € 35,00 delivered, I couldn't resist this evilbay auction. Lord knows the stash didn't need it either, but........
Trumpeter's Tiger I late w/Zimm....
IMG_1331.JPG
The Zimmerit is made of plastic and hopefully attaches with normal glue. There is no mention of it anywhere in the kit........
IMG_1332.JPG
Some of the kits smaller parts have the Zimm molded on the piece. I love the large attachment points and there is quite a bit left over to maybe use on another kit!!!
Prost
Allen

monica

SMF Poster
First Name
monica
do like a kitty.,Allen ,do like,the zimm,I have used a couple of times as well,
will look forward to seeing this one :smiling::thumb2:

peterairfix

Modeling Mad for it
First Name
peter
Been trying to find one of these kits for a while done one in my misspent youth but not very well so didn't last long.
And it may end up in a different livery P1040928.JPG

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
First Name
Dave
Only one? It says buy twelve on the front LOL
Tim
P'raps the original buyer did? It would certainly explain why he had one to give away!

PS Methinks I might have to try and find some friends - other than the guys here! Maybe I could find one who could give me stuff!

First Name
Rick
I realised that I had loads of 1/48 Russian jets, so I decided to start up a balance - postie got me out of bed to deliver this
View attachment 302205
Not the most modern kit ( 2008 ), but at <£27 delivered I couldn't pass this up!
Dave
Just a bit envious, I have the Trumpeter 1/72 version.

First Name
Stephen
Some things that arrived yesterday

The MiniArt figures were £11, the pair, I really wanted the frozen Wehrmacht troops, the British engineers were a nice bonus

I thought I would try some new paint sets, the reviews are quite good

Each one of the 6 pots has an agitator to assist mixing

Nice and thin paint too, so should fly out of the air brush, I will add a drop of flow enhancer, as its my paranoia!

I have both a DAK project and a Maultier 4500 late war project planned for later this year

Its good to share

Steve H