Leopold K5

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Truly excellent work Scott, that rail gun looks excellent. great weathering on the gun itself. Will you be adding figures to this?

Cheers

Paul

N

noble

\ said:
Truly excellent work Scott, that rail gun looks excellent. great weathering on the gun itself. Will you be adding figures to this?Cheers

Paul
Hi Paul yes there will be crewe and a dio to.

scott

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
I've been following this Scott and it's a great build mate but, it's 1/35 scale and it's "big" and you're doing a dio too. Where on earth are ya goin' to put it when it's finished mate? Can't wait to see it finished though.

Have fun, John

N

noble

\ said:
I've been following this Scott and it's a great build mate but, it's 1/35 scale and it's "big" and you're doing a dio too. Where on earth are ya goin' to put it when it's finished mate? Can't wait to see it finished though.Have fun, John
Thanks john for the moment it will sit in my shed on top of my shelves, once completed i think that this is a piece i will take to the exhibit next year but i will have to see.

scott

S

sprayman

A fantastic build Scott, a piece to be proud of, if I had the space I would love to have a go at something like this, once again great job mate....

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
\ said:
Thanks john for the moment it will sit in my shed on top of my shelves, once completed i think that this is a piece i will take to the exhibit next year but i will have to see.scott
Sorry Scott, but you can't possibly take this to the exhibition next March....

Parents will expect their kids to be able to sit on it and have a ride around the hall!!!!lol

Ron

T

tommy1drop

Hi Scott

The pictures are amazing, cant wait to see the finished product, keep up the good work.

Tom

N

noble

Cheers gents i appreciate the comments, Ron the leopold isn't big enough ...... now the dora thats a different matter lol.

scott