Little cessna

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nice job Terry. It's an O-2A Skymaster, as you say the military version of the Cessna 337.

0ne48thtel

Thanks for putting me right there Joe I had the right idea just to many letters.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That's quite an impressive collection you got there Terry. I think I've seen 'em all and added my clicky button thingy. My apologies if I've missed any.

Gern

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

Great build- I've never seen the Skymaster, though have seen the Cessna.

W

Willi262

I'm pretty sure this type of aircraft was flown by Danny Glover's character in the vietnam war movie "Bat 21" starring Gene Hackman as LtCol. Iceal Hambilton...

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
real nice job buddy

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Lovely clean build Terry, superb mate. Really enjoyed looking at this.

Si:smiling3:

B

Bunkerbarge

Lovely model of a very interesting and different aircraft. Its nice to see something a bit more out of the ordinary and certainly a tandem twin prop arrangement is quite a novel arrangement.

Very tidy model though.

B

Bunkerbarge

Lovely model of a very interesting and different aircraft. Its nice to see something a bit more out of the ordinary and certainly a tandem twin prop arrangement is quite a novel arrangement.

Very tidy model though.

0ne48thtel

Thanks Guys.

Richard aparently they are a pig to fly and there have been a fair few fatacs due to pilots forgetting to start the rear engine.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Top job Terry , a great looking aircraft , ive got this one in my stash ,nice to see how it turns out cheers tony

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
I wasnt sure which one to do it in terry, i like the camo one with the loudhailer for psyche warfare but then again the FAC version in the grey looks so good and reminds me of the good old airfix kit, the one you could also find in a 'dogfight double 'boxing with a MiG 21 , wonder which one would have won that dogfight !!! LOL!!!