Locura City Hall

Ace

SMF Poster
First Name
Neil
Be the Mayor for five minutes! The kit is a plastic HO scale outhouse to which I added wood scribed interior walls and roof with "tar paper" added on the roof. The toilet paper is scratch built. Zeke, the sailor, helped out with the size 11 foot prints and left his name on the wall inside.  This 1930 Packard is just down the hill.

10 done thinking.JPG

1 feetprints.JPG

7 still thinking.JPG

8 and thinking.JPG

5 Privacy Please.JPG

6 thinking .JPG

1 Barney Fife arrives.JPG

2 He approaches.JPG

3 he investigates .JPG

4 and invesigates.JPG

module.JPG

9 zeke was here.JPG

11 what a view for thinking.JPG

Polux

GB Mod.
Staff member
First Name
Polux
Simply brillant!!!

It must be really tiny!!!! The paper on the soil is an excellent detail ;)  

monica

SMF Poster
First Name
monica
what a great little build,and so very well done,,do real like the toilet rolls, :D

Ace

SMF Poster
First Name
Neil
Thanks everybody! Yep, it is tiny. By far the most difficult bit was drilling the holes in the toilet paper rolls. I had to glue them in place first and I reckon the superglue held a little tension 'cuz if you touched the drill bit to the roll off center, the roll went Ping! and flew off like a microscopic bullet.

I sanded down the kit doors and exterior walls to get a warped, worn look (I hope) on the boards. The plastic seat is molded in dark brown, which helped.

steve5

SMF Poster
this forum is so cool ,stuff I haven't seen before , being done . it's great , love the build neil

Builder

SMF Poster
First Name
Bob
Nice lttle outshed Neil mate, alot of times the small buildings get overlooked> Its refreshing to see an actual post with a small Buildingl