Looking for some StarWars info

T

tag

Hi all

Is anybody well into Star wars as I am Looking for some info for my next possible R/C project; I was thinking of a; AT AT swimmer I have found 2 small images side and few lines at: Wookieepedia, the Star Wars wiki

and

Aquatic Terrain Armored Transport - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

Just wondering if you had any more info

Thanks all

L

lehobbyshop

check here!!

look at these place

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/books/weg/atatswim3.jpg

SWFA: Imperial AT-AT Swimmer

NationMaster - Encyclopedia: List of Star Wars aquatic vehicles

NationMaster - Encyclopedia: Aquatic Terrain Armored Transport Swimmers

AT-AT Swimmer

hope you will found something you don't have

yours

sebastien

S

Sky Raider

\ said:
Hi allIs anybody well into Star wars as I am Looking for some info for my next possible R/C project; I was thinking of a; AT AT swimmer I have found 2 small images side and few lines at: Wookieepedia, the Star Wars wiki

and

Aquatic Terrain Armored Transport - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

Just wondering if you had any more info

Thanks all
Hi, not sure what you are after here. I know what an ATAT is. We have a big model one here in the spare room, it was the lads when he was a wee boy, i suppose it still is really. He just never took his junk with him when he moved into his new house. I dont know what the swimmer bit is????

Andy

T

tag

Really sorry for late reply both Andy/Sebastian

I've been offline for a couple of days

Andy I have been looking for more information or images as I was thinking for next possible R/C project

just to do something different

Sebastian

Thanks for the extra links there's a bit more info I didn't have As there's not many pictures available what ever I build no one can say I am wrong

(by the way Andy I'm in Cheslyn Hay) small world innit

Last edited:
S

Sky Raider

\ said:
Really sorry for late reply both Andy/SebastianI've been offline for a couple of days

Andy I have been looking for more information or images as I was thinking for next possible R/C project

just to do something different

Sebastian

Thanks for the extra links there's a bit more info I didn't have As there's not many pictures available what ever I build no one can say I am wrong

(by the way Andy I'm in Cheslyn Hay) small world innit
Hi Tony, it is a small world. Some people on here come from Australia. Sorry couldnt help with the Starwars Info. Hope you find something.

Andy