Low Level Practice

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Nice one. I've seen a few vid's on youtube, it looks an amazing place. Do you have any idea what might be flying or is it just luck ?

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Amazing pics adrian , what a place for a picnic! Its not often you can look down on aircraft flying while sitting on the ground !   , cheers tony

T

T. van Vuuren

Very interesting to see the roundal only on the left wing like the USA...when did this happen?

Theuns

First Name
Adrian
Nice one. I've seen a few vid's on youtube, it looks an amazing place. Do you have any idea what might be flying or is it just luck ?

They publish a flight plan of sorts, but you have more chance of seeing Santa flying than anything listed. It is pure and simple pot luck :smiling3:

I was there for 9 hours oh a sunny but very windy and very cold day and only saw two aircraft all day, I still think it was worth it and I'm headed back in Nov :smiling3:

First Name
Adrian
Amazing pics adrian , what a place for a picnic! Its not often you can look down on aircraft flying while sitting on the ground !   , cheers tony

There actually at eye level for the most of the few seconds there in sight and as I mentioned to Colin its bloody freezing up there :smiling3:

Been a little excited I forgot I had my 500mm lens on and stayed at just 210mm or I could have got some nice office shots, there's always next time :smiling3: