M113a1 "vietnam war

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
well ive finished the inside its all glued in place.the outside is nearly done got to paint the two mgs and a few bits and bobs then its onto the men.....

thought i would add a few classic film quotes..!!

please comment good or bad

many thanks

geegad

M

mobear

this looks pretty awesome mate the little details look fantastic

mobear

P

phalinmegob

no bad comments from me, this is one super looking build,like the little details like the crud and chewed up grass just by the back door ,you can have five stars from me on this one *****

what does the blue graffiti by the back door say?

Last edited:
P

Polux

I always like your models!!! And I thing this your best one (sorry, it's my opinion)!! The inside paint and the weathering is great and superb!!

Congratularions!!

Cheers

Polux

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
no bad comments from me, this is one super looking build,like the little details like the crud and chewed up grass just by the back door ,you can have five stars from me on this one *****what does the blue graffiti by the back door say?
Thank you very much for your very kind words and in very small words it says WAR IS HELL

Thanks again Andrew

Geegad

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
I always like your models!!! And I thing this your best one (sorry, it's my opinion)!! The inside paint and the weathering is great and superb!!Congratularions!!

Cheers

Polux
Ivan say the same thing about your models buddy this model has taken the best part of a year to do with work and the local & WEDDINGS..and I still haven't finished so stay with mr bud and thanks for the encouragement

Thanks again

Geegad

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Thought I would put something a little different on mo

Geegad

D

dubster72

That interior is spot-on & the outside is really great John. I like how the paint looks worn & battered from the jungle elements, without being overdone.

Great work buddy!

Cheers

Patrick

HAWKERHUNTER

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
John I think its....no its better than that Its..........but then again its best described as.........no let me put it this way its got to be....

Oh what the hell John, Im speechless.

C

CDW

errrrm, lets see ...... BRILLIANT !!!!!!! ........

that is all, over and out ...... :smiling3: :smiling3:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
cheers ian and aaron thanks for the kind words

geegad

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
John I think its....no its better than that Its..........but then again its best described as.........no let me put it this way its got to be....Oh what the hell John, Im speechless.
well im.......urrr..speechless thank you very much for your reply it makes it all worth it..

thanks again steve

geegad

C

Caledonia

John, Sorry cann't wait till its finished got to give you 5 Star now. That interior shot is fantastic. Cheers Derek

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
errrrm, lets see ...... BRILLIANT !!!!!!! ........ that is all, over and out ...... :smiling3: :smiling3:
and thank you colin as well as ive said it makes it worth going than extra bit when people appreciate your work

geegad

C

CDW

credit where credit's due John, it's models like this that inspire other peoples builds, i've got a couple of ideas from it that i can implement in my korean build