M2A1

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Great stuff Paul,

It's good to see this on the bench again and I hope the Mojovation is rising up!!! I love the mud and all the fine details and etch you've been adding. Keep it going my friend and I'll try to keep up with this fine build!!!

Prost
Allen

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Great stuff Paul,

It's good to see this on the bench again and I hope the Mojovation is rising up!!! I love the mud and all the fine details and etch you've been adding. Keep it going my friend and I'll try to keep up with this fine build!!!

Prost
Allen
Thanks mate glad your looking in.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Coming along very nicely Paul, top notch work:thumb2:

Jim.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Have been doing some more today scratched two jerry can holders for the front of the vehicle and made a start on the stowage. Will post some pictures later.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Scottie
Impressive stuff. Superb detailing and realistic weathering.
Jim

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
hello all that are following. Today I have made up the jerry can racks from evergreen and mounted them on the front bumper. when these had dried I covered them in cling film and after soaking some gauze in watered down white glue moulded it into the gap over the winch between the can racks. next up was to construct a set of head phones from wire and evergreen the cable was made by twisting some very fine wire. The radio was drilled to secure the headphone cable and antenna cable. The head phones were then draped over the partition wall.
DSCF1497.JPGDSCF1498.JPGDSCF1499.JPG

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
SUPERB.... i just was wondering... the plastic film around the camo net... is it for keep the shape of it?

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
SUPERB.... i just was wondering... the plastic film around the camo net... is it for keep the shape of it?
Greg, the cling film allows you to mould the item you are fitting but it protects the model and prevents the item from sticking so you can remove it for painting but when complete will drop in exactly where it was. I will do the same when I get round to moulding the bed rolls and other stuff.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paul.
Ace mate, I can see the building in all its colour already. Will be good.
Some very nice painting / weathering. Thought the headphone set was really good, that cable with that twist was a clever touch.:thumb2:
John.

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Thought id drop by Scottie.Cracking job on the m2 mate.Really nice detail work going on.
Great stuff.
Richard

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Paul.
Ace mate, I can see the building in all its colour already. Will be good.
Some very nice painting / weathering. Thought the headphone set was really good, that cable with that twist was a clever touch.:thumb2:
John.
John, Good to see you looking in mate. Glad you like it so far. I haven't done any work on the building for a while as unlike a lot of the guys on here I can only work on one thing at a time.

Thought id drop by Scottie.Cracking job on the m2 mate.Really nice detail work going on.
Great stuff.
Richard
Richard, thanks mate appreciate the comment.

Reactions: JR

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Great looking build so far Scottie I’ll be following closer.

D

Deleted member 6559

Very fine modelling and painting Scottie, but I expect nothing less from one of your builds - always superb.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Up to your high standards as always Paul. I particularly like the mud work. I am very new to this effect and I am practising a lot to get it right.