First Name
John
Nice mate, certainly has your look about the build .:thumb2:
John

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I have put the assemblies together now luckily apart from a bit of a wrestle with the MG ring it went together well. I still have the MG ring support pole to fit. But I have started adding some clutter to the inside still have lots to do but I am happyish with the way it is going.
DSCF1505.JPGDSCF1506.JPGDSCF1507.JPGDSCF1508.JPG

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
To those who are not bored stupid and still following I have finished the tarp and bed rolls. They have been painted in various greens for a bit of contrast. next masking tape straps were added with etch buckles. They were then secured through the lashing hoops with cotton. They are a bit shiny in the pictures but the whole build will be dull coated when completely finished. I have also added a bit more to the interior but still more to go in.
DSCF1509.JPGDSCF1510.JPGDSCF1511.JPG

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Looking good there Scottie...I think stowage on a vehicle, done correctly, really adds life....it’s a great looking vehicle too:thumb2:

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Whose bored Scottie? Tarps make the vehical look lived in. Let me tell you...my first Tamiya kit was an M60A1 but my second was a halftrack, the one with the mortar and pintle mount 50 cal. My tree trunks were plasticine with asparagus ferns for pine trees then...how time flies.:smiling2:

Cheers,
Richard

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Looks very good Scottie.

Thanks Lee, Glad you like it.

Looking good there Scottie...I think stowage on a vehicle, done correctly, really adds life....it’s a great looking vehicle too:thumb2:

Si, Glad to see you sticking with it mate.

Whose bored Scottie? Tarps make the vehical look lived in. Let me tell you...my first Tamiya kit was an M60A1 but my second was a halftrack, the one with the mortar and pintle mount 50 cal. My tree trunks were plasticine with asparagus ferns for pine trees then...how time flies.:smiling2:.

Cheers,
Richard

Richard, Glad your not bored, and your right when I consider what I used to build and now. The improvements are all down to following great builders like your good self.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Scottie I’m going to try to Build the old monogram 1/48 half
track
try to bring some details to it and make it look halfway decent One day soon

Reactions: JR
D

Deleted member 6559

More great work Scottie. The tarps are the business.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
I will. I’m going to get a few things done first before I start it

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Scottie
Looking good. Up to your usual high standards. You always seem to plan your builds so well - you may not see your own work that way but it comes across in your blogs.
Jim

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Scottie
Looking good. Up to your usual high standards. You always seem to plan your builds so well - you may not see your own work that way but it comes across in your blogs.
Jim
Thanks Jim, That's very kind of you to say.