PS. I even put a bit of cargo on it for Ian :smile2:

Photos aren't very good, I'll do some more later

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Brilliant work andy, loving the weathering and the little touches like the fag packet on the bonnet and the stereo in the cab. Top stuff, looking forward to seeing it with the figures, cheers tony

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well I will refrain from rising to the bait and just say that that is one very nice truck!

Ian M

T

treyzx10r

Andy thats looking awesome and I love the boom box nice touch!

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
that detail is quality!!!!!!!!!!!

and people say they are just plastic kits well this proves them wrong it looks like the real thing and thats before any paint has touched it

geegad

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
that looks amazing bud 10 on 10

geegad

N

noble

Fantastic andy the weathering is brilliant as well as the other little touches there as well, this will make a very nice dio.

scott

D

dm73

Andy, that is an awesome build, very lifelike, is the radio scratch? looks the business sitting in the cab. Looking forward to seeing it in a dio.

A

andygh

Cheers again fellas

Darren, no it's not scratch, the stereo comes from the Verlinden Vietnam stowage set

D

dm73

I'll have to have a look at that set then as i've a couple Huey gunships and a MK V Centurion to build when i get 5 mins to myself, just noticed your in Beds, where abouts are you? i'm in Marston.

R

Richy C

Lovely build Andy , some great scratch work and detail as I mentioned before but this has come together very very nicely considering the issues you had at the start

Big 5 from me mate

Richy

First Name
Andy
Hi Andy,

I do love trucks, especially the American Military ones, you've done this one proud, top marks...

May I ask, how do you do the weathering effect please...

Andy...