Magazine recomendation please.

M

modelclimbs

Hi everybody, very new to modelling, recently taken it up as a new hobby, even though I am in my fifties! My main interest is German WW2 vehicles/tanks/figures etc. Recently started my first build, loving it so far, would eventually like to go on to diorama's but one step at a time! I drive for a living and while on my breaks love to read magazines, so am after advice on the best military mag to subscribe too. Been looking at model military international and military modelling, can anyone advise on which is the better of the two, or maybe there is a different one out there? Thanks in advance.
Steve.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Don't know about paper magazines, but if you can access this site during your breaks, it's probably the best magazine you'll ever find!

A

Awins

Hi Steve, personally I prefer Military Modelling International. I like the way itis set out and at the end if articles it details materials used etc.

K

Kirstin_Sturm

hello and welcome steve from another noob to the forum, i too am fond of the ww2 german machines, check out Military Illustrated Modeller magazine.

M

modelclimbs

Thanks for the replies, I will be sure to check these pages for future advice Dave. I think I will try a copy of each recommended by Alan and Denise and choose which I like best. Thanks for the ideas!