Mantis Miniatures 1/35 African Civilians

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
You do find some very, very unusual subjects. This will be a real talking point when completed. Do you intend to display them together or separately?

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
You do find some very, very unusual subjects. This will be a real talking point when completed. Do you intend to display them together or separately?
Together, on a street base, or harbour wall maybe

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Looking forwards to this Steve ,there's a good review of these figures on the model news web page ,including the real life photo of the lad carrying the shark ,anybody interested you have to keep back tracking to July 22 worth a blimp if only for the humping rabbits ,also a great pic of a fella with a hammer head shark being carried on his head! As I said looking forward to this. Dave

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Looking forwards to this Steve ,there's a good review of these figures on the model news web page ,including the real life photo of the lad carrying the shark ,anybody interested you have to keep back tracking to July 22 worth a blimp if only for the humping rabbits ,also a great pic of a fella with a hammer head shark being carried on his head! As I said looking forward to this. Dave
Yep that's where i saw them, and the hammerhead shark is bizarrely funny. https://www.themodellingnews.com/2023/07/african-civilians-shark-panzermen-new.html