Mantua 1:200 Rms Titanic

S

sjb

Hi everybody, newie to this sight but need some help!!!

I'm in the middle of Mantua's Titanic hull planking and have mislaid the colour chart relating to the fittings procedure for this. Guessing would be drastic if I made a cock up. If you have completed this project and still have the chart ( about 4 ft. long ) I would be more than grateful if you could let me have it. Of course there will be copious amounts of ale to anyone who can help !! Cheers SJB

D

duncan

THE site regarding all things connected with that class of ship is www.titanic-model.com It is the Research Association with world experts contributing the most minute detail and historical facts. Worth a look.

M

mutleyjack

Mantua Titanic

Well it arrived today all 5 boxes oh my god what have I bought this is one hell of a kit and I think a few sleepless nights dreaming of what goes where, o well lets get started join the two keels together:smile11: and I think thats it for tonight................

B

Bunkerbarge

Hi Paul and a warm welcome to the forum. I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate some sort of build thread for this kit so feel free to put the odd picture and an update when you can fit it in between construction!

M

mutleyjack

Any body out there building the Mantua Titanic Kit

Hi started building the model now doing the stern deck (page 5 item 16) which is like a jigsaw, wondering weather to re-make the parts stright and mitred any doing the same seems a lot easyer to do that less sanding and filling afterwords..........Paul