Mark IV female from Takom

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Hi Artyom I've just seen and looked through this build thread, and may I say that there is some seriously great work going into it. I will looking in from time to time from now on.
Hi,Ian! I hope you will not be dissapointed.

And some fresh news. Today there was a time to finish hull sides (exterior). So here are they.
DSC03772.JPGDSC03773.JPGDSC03775.JPGDSC03779.JPG4.jpg5.jpg

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Artyom, if I was going to add all those nuts and bolts I'd be pulling my hair. Amazing details.:thumb2:

Cheers,
Richard

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Hi Neo,
Just catching up on your build. The work being done is still keeping me interested.
You are like me, build OTB, not a chance there will always be something that does not quite look correct and that leads to something else and .......
Keep the good work coming.
Did you ever finish your Cromwell, I missed it after the demise of mm.
Cheers
Mike

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Hi Neo,
Just catching up on your build. The work being done is still keeping me interested.
You are like me, build OTB, not a chance there will always be something that does not quite look correct and that leads to something else and .......
Keep the good work coming.
Did you ever finish your Cromwell, I missed it after the demise of mm.
Cheers
Mike
Hello,Mike! Yes,you are right, we can't build OOTB:smiling5: But I have a chance, my friend has presented me T-60 from Miniart and it is very good. Will see anyway:smiling3:
Cromwell is ready but unpainted. I will recieve my photocamera from repair in the beginning of June, so I will be able to do the final photoset.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Neo

Good luck with the roof. Off to a great start so far

Steve

E

Evan James

Beautiful work Artyom, Your Cromwell was a masterpiece, I'm really enjoying this thread. Cheers mate
ev

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Great update Neo. What did you use for the weld seams which have the rivets in them on the 4th photo please??

Steve

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Greeting to all! Thank for your attention!

Hello, Steve! This is Tamiya epoxy putty. I have tried to make some kind of pipe adapters to the exhaust. I have seen this variant on Aberdeen’s Mark.4

Attachments

• FF1ADEC2-789D-4205-8BAE-75C60D760935.jpeg
    FF1ADEC2-789D-4205-8BAE-75C60D760935.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 3