Mark IV female from Takom

Neo

First Name
Artyom
We are our greatest critics Neo but your work is stunning to see. Great to see such an extensive update and it was certainly worth all the hard effort you have put in. Much more to do now??
Greetings, Steve! Yes, we are, that's true. Very good that my efforts to do decent Mark.IV are helpful.
And you are right. More to come. Dozens of chains and more extra details which canmake the model more effective. For example. This chain with chain lock I have been made for two days.IMG_3471.JPG

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
We're seeing all this great detail Artyom, and you just forget the scale your working at. Stunning just stunning work.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Some fresh news. Previous tail light was wrong. I have made new one. And rivets on a cabin sides were flat.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Beautiful detail work Arty, BRAVO!

Jim

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Just had a catch up Neo and you dont disappoint. The head light is exquisite. Excuse my ignorance but what material did you use for the exhaust join length on top of the tank please?

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Just had a catch up Neo and you dont disappoint. The head light is exquisite. Excuse my ignorance but what material did you use for the exhaust join length on top of the tank please?
Hello,Steve! Thank you! I am working on. Still much to do ahead. This tail light has sucked all my blood=))
I have used simple adhesive plaster. Like that but white one.

Attachments

• DERMAPLAST_enl.jpeg
    DERMAPLAST_enl.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 3

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Hello! Some progress. The log.... In progress. In future I will buy a bigger chain. this chain not suit but I don't have another one.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Thank you, friends! I will need some corrections because there are at least 3 mistakes in this model of the log. :loudly-crying: I hope tomorrow I will show how it should be.

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Artyom,
This really is amazing work, I have just caught up and expected paint, but still building - thinks - wait for the book to come out.......
Looking forward to more.
Mike.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Artyom.
Had to go back and have a re read. That copper work is truly exceptional, indeed a joy to look at. Have I missed how you join it , solder ?
John.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
People like this who work on the darkside use the "force" mate:smiling: