Me 109 F4 Trumpeter 1/32

B

beav1013

great paint job as always. you always come out with works to strive towards. excellent.

A

ajcmac

\ said:
That looks awesome mate. Great work. Could you explain how you achieved the shading and colour variation?Cheers

Kresten
I hope you understand my bad English.

For the lights.

RLM 76 with a few drops of white. Paint the inside of the panels.

For the shadows

Paint the lines of the panels with black.

The two colors with a lot of thinner.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Antonio

Great work on the F4. I've recently bought the Trumpeter G-6 which has also had some negative reviews about accuracy. Like you, I will try to correct the mistakes that are easy enough to do but I'm happy enough to live with some of the Trumpeter errors. The kits look detailed enough it's just such a shame that they don't research them well enough.

Your build looks fabulous (as always) and will make another great addition to your growing 1/32 collection! How many 1/32 models do you have?

All the best

Paul

A

ajcmac

\ said:
Hi AntonioGreat work on the F4. I've recently bought the Trumpeter G-6 which has also had some negative reviews about accuracy. Like you, I will try to correct the mistakes that are easy enough to do but I'm happy enough to live with some of the Trumpeter errors. The kits look detailed enough it's just such a shame that they don't research them well enough.

Your build looks fabulous (as always) and will make another great addition to your growing 1/32 collection! How many 1/32 models do you have?

All the best

Paul
I moved to the scale 1/32 about a year. Completed three models (Fw 190 D9, P-47 D and a KI 44) and two spoiled. I'll see if I can recover.

Right now I have four models on the bench. Are already well advanced. I am in the final stage of painting (Me 109 G6, Me 109 F4, Me 109 F4 Trop. and a SBD Dauntless). I hope to finish them within a month to two months.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Cracking collection Antonio!

They all look excellent but if I had to pick a favourite I think your Dauntless looks cool. That said I really like your Dora and Thunderbolt too!

Keep the photographs coming they are very good indeed.

Cheers

Paul

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Hi Antonio

Your work is outstanding! I too Love the Dauntless. The pre and post shading is spot on.

Vaughan

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Antonio,

When ever I see your work I am always amazed by what you can do with a pot of paint and an airbrush. Every thing you have presented is spectacularly good but that Dauntless!!!! WOW.

Looking forwards to the reveal for this latest build.

Ian M

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Very nice work Antonio,we'd expect nothing less!

Cheers

Steve

A

ajcmac

Camouflage complete. Now the lights and shadows, the mottling and German crosses.

K

Kressy13

Great work mate, really coming together well. Wouldn't expect any less though.

Cheers

Kresten

First Name
Chris
That is looking mighty fine!

Looking forward to seeing the end result.

(P.s. how do find space to store ya 1/32 kits once completed?)

Regards

Chris

A

ajcmac

Camouflage is ready.

I have some questions on the color of the propeller blades. The Trumpeter says to paint them RLM66. Is this correct or are painted in RLM 70 (Black Green)?

Will help me?

Thanks

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Lookin good Antonio

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Hi Antonio

The blades should be RLM 70 black green that's the colour that I have painted both my BF109s. By the way the build is looking fantastic love the camo.

Vaughan.

A

ajcmac

A coat of Future and started to put the decals specific of Hans Hanh.

I have to paint the white and black band surrounding the fuselage. I could not put it correctly.

The decals are thin, put well. Without Microsol let see well the details that lie under the decals.

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Looking good Antonio.

Vaughan

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
\ said:
The blades should be RLM 70 black green

Vaughan.
Vaughan is correct. The only black propeller blades I have seen on any German aircraft were imported Hamilton blades on civil aircraft in the late 30s or early 40s. Obviously before the USA joined the war.

The model is looking good Antonio,not much to do now.

Cheers

Steve

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Hi Antonio

Do you spray the future or use a brush? if you spray what pressure and needle size do you use?

Vaughan