Messerschmit 410

A

Awins

Anyone built a Me 410. Had a day out at RAF Cosford museum today and they have a Me 410 on display which has inspired me to build one.

Can only find kits from Meng and Revell in 1/48 which is my preferred scale as I struggle with anything smaller now. 

Comments please, cheers Alan

Last edited:

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I've not built either, but from what I've seen and heard you are probably better off with the more recent (2012?) Meng kit. You get much more in it for a start.

I know one modeller who has built the Revell kit and found it 'a bit of a fiddle'. That's not to say that the Meng kit will be without issues, but most reviewers seem to have found it fairly straight forward.

Cheers

Steve

A

Awins

I've not built either, but from what I've seen and heard you are probably better off with the more recent (2012?) Meng kit. You get much more in it for a start.

I know one modeller who has built the Revell kit and found it 'a bit of a fiddle'. That's not to say that the Meng kit will be without issues, but most reviewers seem to have found it fairly straight forward.

Cheers

Steve

Thank you Steve

D

dubster72

I have an unfinished Meng 410 Alan. It's only that way due to my own loss of modelling mojo, not because of the kit. I'd happily recommend it